September 16, 2008

Announcing Catalogue Number Three

I am pleased to announce the publication of my third catalogue!

Georgina Kelman :: Works on Paper presents "Catalogue Number Three", a collection of European and American prints, drawings and watercolors from the Victorian Era to the Jazz Age. Fully illustrated in color, this catalogue features a finely edited selection of original works by such artists as Bottini, Chahine, Evenepoel, Grandville, Helleu, Tissot and Whistler. It's an eclectic mix, but one I hope you will enjoy perusing!

For more examples from my inventory, please visit my website at www.GeorginaKelman.com. If you would like to know more about the catalogue, you can contact me directly from the site.

It's been a beautiful summer here in New York, but fall is definitely in the air and with it the excitement of a new season and new adventures. I hope you'll check back often as I explore what's new and fun around town. See you soon!

No comments: