October 02, 2006

Announcing Catalogue Number One!


I am pleased to announce the publication of my first catalogue!

Georgina Kelman :: Works on Paper presents "Catalogue Number One", a selection of European and American prints, drawings and watercolors from the Victorian Era to the Jazz Age. Fully illustrated in color, this catalogue gives a good overview of the type of art I specialize in and adore. For more examples from my collection, please visit my website at www.GeorginaKelman.com. If you would like to know more about the catalogue, you can contact me directly from the site.

On another note - it's that time of year again! Time to pack up and head across the ocean for another round of museums and shopping for art, not to mention a few delicious meals. So, stay tuned! Starting in Germany this weekend and continuing in Paris till the end of October, I will be posting regular blogs on what's new and happening in Old Europa!

No comments: