September 19, 2013

Announcing Catalogue Number Eight!

I am happy to announce the publication of Catalogue Number Eight, my annual compendium of European and American fine prints, drawings and watercolors from the Victorian Era to the Jazz Age.

This year's edition offers a selection of works on paper ranging from a turn-of-the-century poster of "Le Roi Vert [The Green King]" to an art déco bar book illustrated with original etchings by Jean Emile Laboureur to James Tissot's elegant etching "Promenade dans la neige".  As usual, it is a diverse mix with something for everyone and every budget.  Please feel free to contact me for your copy.

It's the start of the fall season and there is a lot of excitement in the air!  I hope you will check back often as I explore the New York art scene and points farther abroad.  Cheers!

No comments: